Kindly confirm that you are of legal drinking age in your country of residence before proceeding.or Exit
Buy a 1/15th share in one of our 10-cask portfolios. Each portfolio comprises 10 carefully selected casks, embracing a wide variety of different ‘wood types’ at different stages of maturity. Every year for the next 10 years, you’ll receive a 1/15th share of the bottles produced from one of the portfolio casks.
Choose from the Donald Peated Portfolio (after George Donald who established Annandale Distillery in 1836), the Gardner Unpeated Portfolio (after John Sykes Gardner who operated Annandale from 1883 -1895) or the Walker '21 Unpeated & Peated Portfolio (after John Walker & Sons who produced whisky at Annandale from 1895 – 1918).
Portfolio shares cost £3,300.
Owning a 1/15th share in one of our Annandale Portfolios couldn’t be easier:
· Click here for the Portfolio Purchase Form and select the portfolio of your choice. Please fill in your details and then click and send. (You must be of legal alcohol consumption age in your country of residence.)
· We’ll invoice you for £3,300. Once we’ve received your remittance, you become the owner of a 1/15th share in your chosen portfolio. You’ll receive a receipt, a letter of ownership and a personalised Annandale Portfolio Share ownership certificate.
· During September of every year, from 2021 to 2030, we’ll broach the designated cask, evaluate the sensory characteristics of the whisky and fill it into special Annandale Portfolio (70cl) bottles.
· The estimated yield per cask is shown in the portfolio details but a minimum of 14x70cl bottles at cask strength is guaranteed every year. This means that your Annandale Portfolio Share will yield at least 140 bottles over 10 years (equating to £22/bottle).
· Every September, we’ll invoice you for the additionalcosts (duty, other taxes, bottling, packaging and courier) associated with yourannual yield of 14+bottles, estimated at £28 ± 2/bottle (for UK residents at today’s prices)
· Every September, we’ll invoice you for the additional costs (duty, other taxes, bottling, packaging and courier) associated with your annual yield of 15+ bottles, estimated at £28 ± 2/bottle (for UK residents at today’s prices).
· Once we’ve received your annual remittance, we’ll despatch the bottles to your confirmed address……in good time for Christmas and New Year.
Click here for full Terms & Conditions